The World We Live In
Have you ever met the person who has something negative to say about everything? They are always focused on bringing down ideas or basically killing the mood. Some call them energy vampires, others call them dream killers, I’d like to think of them as people with lots of room for improvement.
Next, have you ever met the person who has something positive to say about everything? Regardless of the circumstances, they always find a reason to be happy. They always find an optimistic outlook and believe the best is yet come.
Both types of individuals have a choice as to what world they choose to live in, and so do you.
The world I live in goes a little something like this:
- I believe in achieving the impossible.
- I believe when problems strike, the solution is the best thing to focus on.
- I believe in being proactive, not reactive.
- I believe there is no such thing as bad people, just people who make bad decisions.
- I believe in hard work; no one else is going to do it for you.
- I believe in respect. Regardless of how I feel about a person, I am going to respect them.
- I believe in service, it’s the best way to make a difference.
- I believe in kindness, it’s what the world needs to be reminded of.
- I believe in you, yes, YOU!
We can all live better if we focus on being better.
I’ve never heard anyone say, “I like being around negative and pessimistic people." I have heard people compliment a positive attitude. I have seen positive and optimistic people get very far in life. The reason is, they are always focused on making their world better.
The world is filled with reasons to be positive and reasons to be negative, but the choice is yours. There is ALWAYS a positive outlook, you just have to find it.
What kind of world are you allowing around you? The good news is, you can change your world right at this very moment if you simply decide to.
If you want to be happy, you have to work at it. If you want to be rich, you have to work at it. If you want to be smart, you have to work at it. If you want to be fit, you have to work at it. Everything requires work!
The best way to change your life, is by changing the world you live in.
My personal advice to you: Take action, take charge, take control of your world.